You can benefit from a virtual office in the Netherlands:
A business address without long term contracts. We will arrange the address registration of your company.
Incoming post is scanned and forwarded by email. It makes the processing of your business post easy and organised.
Contact us now for information on virtual office services.
All about a virtual office in the Netherlands
The concept of virtual office is not defined under Dutch law. At the same time under the Commercial Register Act, a registered office address is a required for companies. The same counts for other legal forms such as coops and partnership and even self-proprietorships and branch offices based in the Netherlands.
By definition, a virtual office can be described as a legal office address used by businesses which need an address. The virtual address is used for registration and receipt of post without renting an actual physical office space.
The purpose of the virtual office address is to provide the Commercial Register, Dutch tax authorities and other government bodies with a legal address. Also the availability of shared work spaces and meeting rooms is common.
A legal address does not need to be in the same part of the country where your main commercial activities are carried out. But it does need to be a full, physical postal address with a dedicated desk or office space for your business. The use of a home address is permitted.
Contact us for more information on a registration address.
A virtual office in Amsterdam
As a business owner you have to find clients and need to convince them to choose for your company. A virtual office addres in Amsterdam offers four huge benefits that will have your business florish:
- an affordable start for your company in the business heart of the Netherlands
- being associated with the creative image of Amsterdam and the 'made in Holland' brand reputation
- a professional image to your clients and business partners
- access to the EU market and being in close proximity to millions of wealthy clients
Virtual office package services and fees
Virtual office packages in Amsterdam cost around EUR 100, ex. VAT per month.
Typical virtual office service packages include:
- legal address for registration with the trade register
- address registration support
- scanning of incoming post and forwarding by email
- free use of work station
- use of meeting rooms at reduced rates
- free internet and coffee!